Sunday 19 June 2016

The return of the blogger...





Well hello blogspot... it's been a while hasn't it?!
Just thought I would do a quick update and try and get myself back into a bit of blogging whilst everything is starting to die down before the summer begins. So, as it is nearly summer, here's my bucket list for the next few weeks:

1) Climb up Scafell Pike
- Climbing Scafell Pike is something that I have wanted to do for a while now. I had planned on doing it with Rob last year but that was back when I worked weekends so didn't have much time. However, I've tried roping in my dad to take me one day this summer so fingers crossed I manage to get it done this time round.

Scafell massif.jpg
Wikipedia - Scafell Pike
2) Camp out with friends
- A couple of weeks ago I got a few friends round and we all had a picnic/BBQ round at my house. It may have resulted in burnt sausage and having to bring duvets outside it turned that cold, but all in all it was a success and we had a good laugh. This summer though I want to take it one step further and make a night out of it and all camp in a tent together.

The best friends a girl could wish for
3) Visit a new place
- I'm extremely guilty of going to the same places over and over again. But this year I want to find somewhere new to make new experiences and new memories.

4) Visit an ice cream parlour
- There is an ice cream parlour relatively near to me that I have seen a lot of people have been to and honestly the ice creams look to die for. So visiting there and eating one of those ice creams is definitely on my to-do list this summer.

5) Have a picnic whilst the sun sets
- Yes, this sounds extremely cheesy but I absolutely love the outdoors and especially sun rises and sunsets. I did this a couple of years ago and it was honestly perfect so it's something I would love to do again with him!

Sunsets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)