Thursday 7 January 2016

Top 10 of 2015

I thought that seen as it's the new year and everyone is looking forward to what 2016 might bring I would start the year with a round up of my top moments of 2015.

1) Getting into uni:
- After all the stress of A-Levels exams and coursework it was such a relief to get into my first choice university doing the course I have only dreamed of since I was tiny.

(From university of cumbria website)
2) Freshers week:
- I met the most amazing people and gelled with them straight away! 


Sugarhouse Sep '15
3) Rob's marathon:
- Never have I felt so much pride than when Rob finished the London Marathon hand-in-hand with Paula Radcliffe. Seeing him on the TV, in newspapers and hearing him on the radio afterwards made me so so proud and he even ended up in the Guardian newspaper on Boxing Day as one of their 'highlights of the year'. WHOOPEE GO ROB! 


London Marathon finish straight Apr '15
4) Prom night:
- There was no better way to finish of the school year than celebrating the end of exams with all my sixth form friends and teachers. Getting to party the night away with all my favourite people has definitely got to be one of my highlights. 


Glovers Bar June '15
5) Indoor Skydiving:
- Not going to lie, I have never been more scared in my life but oh my gosh what an amazing experience it was! I would honestly recommend indoor skydiving to anyone, the place Rob and I went to was incredible and so reassuring. 

Airkix skydiving centre Feb '15

6) Family Holiday:
- This year I went to Barcelona with my mum and my sister and it was so nice to get away for a couple of days in summer. I had previously been to Barcelona on a day trip when I went on holiday with Salou with Rob but it was nice to be able to explore the city properly without too much time restrictions. 
Magic Fountain Aug '15
7) Holiday to Malta with Rob

- Once again I was lucky enough to go away with Rob for a week at the beginning of summer. This year we went to St Pauls Bay in Malta and it was beautiful - let's just ignore the parts where I got seasick on a cruise to Gozo and fainted due to dehydration... 


St Pauls Bay July '15
8) Wesham Road Runners Presentation Evening
- This was the 3rd year that I was able to go to the running club's presentation evening and what a night it was. It was full of food, celebration and dancing, what more could you wish for? I admire every single one of the runners who are mad enough to train and compete rain or shine and often through blood, sweat and tears.

Suited and booted Nov '15
9) Cornwall 
- I manged to get away again in the summer to Cornwall with Rob which was lovely. It was so chilled and relaxing having a little cottage in the middle of nowhere to escape and end the summer peacefully before I started university. 
Catching crabs in Padstow Sep '15
10) CHRISTMAS
- Christmas is always a highlight of my year. It's the time where everyone seems happier, the air is filled with children's excitement and families get together to celebrate.

Christmas biscuits Dec '15

It's safe to say that 2015 was one heck of a year and I hope that 2016 is equally as good :D

Moll xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)