Monday 4 January 2016

New Years Resolutions

Pretty much every year I haven't even bothered with New Years resolutions but this year I have quite a few, whether I will stick to them however is an entirely different subject so here goes:

1) Try not to abandon my blog again. 
- I know most bloggers go through stages where they get writer's block or just don't have the time to blog every day but I want to write more because honestly, I've missed it, a lot!

2) Take more pictures.
- When I say take more pictures, I don't mean selfies because my camera roll is just full of them. I just mean documenting when I go to pretty places that I have visited and when memories are made.
Feeding the ducks at Ribby Hall Spa Village
3) Get into shape.
- This is probably the most common resolution ever but I want to give it 100% this time round. Whether that's eating healthier, going to the gym or just walking places instead of getting the bus, I am just determined to feel healthier and more confident in my body.

4) Try new foods.
- I am terrible when it comes to trying new foods, I just stick to chicken and pasta but I want to branch out and try at least two new foods a month. At least this will make it easier when trying to order food at a restaurant.
Tried sweet potato a few months ago and now I'm obsessed! 
5) Save money.
- Not only am I terrible at trying new foods, I am also terrible at saving money. As soon as I get paid I spend my money on clothes, food, make up, bags etc. So this year round I want to put money aside and lock it away in a bank account or piggy bank that I can't touch so when it comes to wanting to buy a car or a house I have money stashed away ready.

6) Visit new places.
- Whether these places are local or not is irrelevant. I just want to explore new places and see the world. I already have a holiday booked to Turkey in the summer which is a place I have never visited before and in 2017 my sister and I are planning to go backpacking around Eastern Europe which should be fun.
Manchester - Barcelona: August 2015
7) Go on more dates.
- My boyfriend Rob and I used to go on proper dates all the time when we first started seeing each other but now we've stopped going out as much and just stay at each other's houses instead. However, this year we want to change that and are doing the alphabet dating challenge which I will definitely be blogging about. There are 26 letters in the alphabet and 52 weeks in the year. The idea is that every two weeks you do something beginning with the corresponding letter of  the alphabet. E.g. in the first two weeks of the year you do something beginning with 'A' such as going for afternoon tea or visiting an aquarium or art gallery. This something I want to last all year and keep on top of.

So there is definitely a lot to keep me busy in 2016. Anyone got any other New Year Resolutions they want to share then feel free to comment below :D
Happy 2016

Moll xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)