Thursday 4 June 2015

8 things I'm most looking forward to regarding uni

1. Tha fact I will me moving from home, yes this is slightly daunting, but I genuinely can't wait to have more freedom and be more independent!

2. Graduating and being free from education (well aside from the fact my whole career is based on  the education of others)

3. Moving away from Preston and to Lancaster which is a very pretty place and living somewhere new

4. Having placements throughout the course each year

5. The fact that I am going to meeting a whole new bunch of people from my course and from my halls of residence and making a whole load more friends.

6. The nightlife and social life that comes with the whole university experience.

7. The feeling that my education has finally got me somewhere after 15 years #thankgoodness

8. Studying a subject I want to study with like minded people that will enable me to achieve my dream job

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)