Sunday 7 June 2015

Re-decorating my room

As a little something to get me through my exams, Mother Watson has said that I re-decorate my room as soon as they are over and I swear it's bringing out the interior designer in me. My mind is filled with room layouts, wallpaper and paint ideas and little home accessories that will just jazz the room a little bit. All this is not very good when I have my 3 hardest exams within the space of the next 4 days. My brain should be swimming with psychology studies, arguments for the existence of God and 101 different business equation, not colour schemes and which way I want my bed to face. (I know, revision is so much more interesting.. right?!)

Talking of beds though, there is a massive bonus with re-decorating my room and that's the fact that the double bed which is currently in the spare room will be now coming into my room. This means that I will now be able to starfish sleep all night long, hallelujah *fist bump*

So, me and Rob have got just a tad excited with all this decorating malarkey and spent almost all last Sunday going to various home shops gathering ideas. And after a trillion hours, the only thing that we had decided upon that day is which wall our feature wall was going to be and which wallpaper we were going to have.. I know, we managed a lot didn't we... -.-

If anyone has some lovely decorating tips or ideas then please let me know, want it to look fab fab fab!!! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)