Sunday 28 June 2015

Fulwood Academy's Prom/Leavers' Do

This last Friday night saw my time at Fulwood Academy Sixth Form come to a close, and there was only one way to celebrate - a night out in town. Firstly, I want to say a massive thank you to everyone that organised the prom night, especially the beautiful Charlotte and Jess - I know how stressful it has been but all your hard work paid off!

Our night started off in Glovers in Preston town centre. We had the place to ourself along with a DJ, bar, photographer and a buffet. It was so nice to just be able to party the night away with the people I have come some close to in the past 2 years. It was a great way to say goodbye although looking back, slightly emotional knowing it is the last time we will all be together. The night went totally according to plan and everything was just perfect. I had been quite worried that I would have been left disappointed because my expectations were so high, but the night couldn't have gone any better!

After the Leavers' party had finished I met up with Rob and his friends who were also in town celebrating his 25th birthday. It was lovely to meet up with all his friends again and join them in celebrating.

Anyway, leaving the blog post relatively short this time round because I am shattered, but I will leave you with a few photos..







No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)