Thursday 30 October 2014

Celebration Time

So, as a few of you reading my blog may know, my dream career is to be a Primary School Teacher. My applications have all been put in place and now it's time for the universities to decide whether they like me or not.. it's a nail biting couple of months ahead I think.
But there has been some good news, two of the unis that I have applied to - Cumbria and Liverpool John Moores have already invited me to an interview. My first one is coming up a week today and I am so so scared about it, but I have my fingers crossed and I keep researching ways to be more prepared - the joys of the internet and modern technology ey?
Today I got one step closer to achieving my dream. To be able to start your Initial Teacher Training course you must first past two exams, one in Literacy and one in Numeracy. Today I took both of these tests and passed both :D
 I am so relieved that they are over and I do not need to resit either of them, it now takes the pressure off me for a bit!
So yeah... if any of you are wanting kids in the future, then who knows, I may be teaching them at Primary School :P

Keeping it short for now,
Goodbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)