Wednesday 22 October 2014

Holiday Blues

So, this time 3 months ago I was in Salou with the most amazing boyfriend in the whole wide drinking cocktails and enjoying our first holiday abroad together and right now I have holiday blues.
I miss the lie ins, the sun, the food, the company, the pool, the drinks. I MISS EVERYTHING!!!

It was the first time that I had been on holiday without my parents and it was the best holiday I have had. Being able to avoid all the places that the older generation typically like made it the most enjoyable company and whereas my usual holidays are packed full of different activities and visits, it was lovely to just sun bathe and relax by the pool.

And to cure my holiday blues I have been looking through all my photos and thought I would share a couple with you...

Enjoying the pool on the first day

Our first night in Salou at the hotel's cocktail bar

Smiles all around

I <3 this guy

I miss Salou so bad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)