Monday 17 November 2014

10 Questions - Disney style

I dedicate this post to two of the most beautiful girlies ever, Jess and Beth who love absolutely everything Disney related! I need your opinions on my answers gals! 

1) Favourite character
Now this one is easy for me and it has to be Donald Duck. He always such a cheeky smile and my favourite teddy is a massive Donald Duck as he's been my favourite since I was about 5 years old and he always will be. 


2) Favourite prince
Although it isn't one of my top films I think that Alladin is my favourite prince as he is clever and seems like a very genuine good hearted person.(Can't believe I am actually doing a post on fictional characters as if they were real, never mind ey?!) Plus you have to admit he is pretty good looking - as far as animated people go anyway! 

3)Favourite princess
Cinderella - I love the idea that the most neglected girl ends up with the handsome prince. It gives us all so much hope doesn't it?!

4) Saddest Death
No doubt that this comes from the Lion King. Mufasa's death is just unbearable and I don't think I will ever be able to get over it. 


5) Best Pixar
Finding Nemo is brill! I love love love love Finding Nemo and aged 18 I even have a Nemo t-shirt that is probably my favourite top ever!! 

6) Makes you cry
I think that goes side by side with my saddest death so it would have to be The Lion King and when Mufasa dies in it :'( 

7) Brings the best memories
I remember when my little cousin was about 4 years old and I was babysitting him and we ended up watching The Jungle Book on repeat at least 3 times and every single time he smiled his gorgeous little smile and watched with intent. 


8)  Favourite song
This will forever be Go The Distance from Hercules. Since I got the a Disney CD from a young age I have loved and  loved this song regardless of the fact that I have never actually watched this film. 

9) Favourite villain
I think the step-mother in Snow White is my favourite - don't know her actual name, as a young kid she really used to freak me out and at panto I used to hide behind my hands when she came on. The "Bring back her heart in this box" used to scare me, but now I find her rather entertaining - like who chooses poisoning an apple as a way to kill someone?! 

10) Favourite quote
Now this one comes from the man himself, Mr Walt Disney: "If you can dream it you can do it. Remember that this whole thing started with a dream and a mouse". It makes me wonder that just one man's dream has brought so much happiness to millions of children around the entire world and that it just started off as one little wish. If that isn't inspiring then I don't know what is! 

What is your favourite Disney film/moment?!
Leave your comments if you like, feedback is much appreciated 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)