Sunday 2 November 2014

Recent purchases

Within the last week I have been to London and also been shopping in my hometown Preston and decided I would share some of things that I have bought recently..
The first is a new iPad Mini case, my old was was starting to wear out and look a bit scruffy. This lovely sparkly one was from Topshop and has much more protection to the screen than my older one. Remember Topshop offer student discount for those still in education.
Topshop tablet cover
I have a mini-obsession with anything cute and cuddly so I couldn't resist this teddy bear from Harrods when shopping in London. How cute is he?!
Harrods's teddy
It is officially November and that means that it is nearly Christmas time so thought I would get in the spirit by buying this jumper to get me in the Christmassy mood, and for only £12 from Primark it was a real bargain!! Also from Primark I bought some plain long sleeve tops (just £2.50 each) that can easily be layered as we head into the coldest months of the year and also some bobbles (50 for one pound) so I can start to be a little more adventurous with my hairstyles - something I have wanted to try for a while.
Jumper and tops from Primark
Also to keep me warm I purchased a knitted cardigan from New Look. I love oversized jumpers and cardigans so bought this one 2 sizes above my usual size for that comfy and relaxed feel.And finally, for those who know me well, you will know I absolutely love Jack Wills and I especially love their leggings so when in London I just couldn't resist these either! I LOVE THEM!!
New Look cardigan
Jack Wills leggings



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)