Sunday 31 May 2015

17 days to go...

The end is finally getting near, it's like the light at the end of the tunnel metaphor that everyone goes on about. But thank goodness that the wait is decreasing and my exams are nearly over.

When you think about, I've been aiming at getting a good enough education to get me to uni since I was about 4 years old. That is a blooming long time, and it's going to be over in just 2 weeks and 3 days. Let's just hope the last 15 years have pay off and I get the grades that I need. 

Today was a bad day for me though. All the stress of these last couple of weeks and what lies ahead got too much. The pressure is insane for A-Levels, as with all other exams people are taking this time of year. But I started over-thinking and over-worrying more than usual about it all and couldn't really think straight and yep there was a tear or two. It felt pretty good though to just let it all out, let all the stress drain out of my body. And now I am raring to go with the next 17 days, yes I know that they will be hard and there could be more tears further down the line, but I have to keep the end in sight. Knowing that after all this working my socks off I will be free keeps me sane. I will be free from school, teachers, exams and all the worrying and negative emotions that comes with it. I will finally be able to enjoy the next few months and just relax and not have to worry myself sick with dread and fear. 

This summer is going to be best summer of my life and nothing will stop that! Just 17 days to get through first... 

PS. I notice this post was just a bit of rambling, just wanted to write it all down to be honest! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)