Monday 11 May 2015

Uni is getting close!

In 1 month and 6 days time I will have completely finished my time at sixth form and have completed all my A Level exams. Sixth form has taken me a year longer than it takes most people as I re-did my first year due to getting rubbish grades and absolutely hating the place that I studied! But it has 100% been worth it, the people at my sixth form are honestly the greatest and I couldn't have wished to spend the last couple of years with better people.

To know that in just over 4 months I will be on a new adventure and will have started university is absolutely nerve-wracking, but I am honestly so excited, I cannot wait. There isn't much to do now: I have applied to uni, gone to all my interviews, got my offers, confirmed University Of Cumbria as my first choice and applied for student finance. And then today I also got an email confirming that I got in place in my first choice halls of residence which was super duper exciting.

Things are getting close now and I cannot wait to start my course, start uni life and meet all my flat-mates I will be living with. Should be the best 3 years of my life, well my fingers are crossed are anyway :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)