Thursday 14 May 2015

Summer Bucket List

In just over a month I will have completed my A-Level exams and I will only have to go back into sixth form for Leavers Assembly and the dreaded results day which leaves me with 3 months to relax, kick back and just chill. However, that might sound great for some people.. but I get bored so easily and would much rather be doing something out with people rather than staying in and sleeping till 3 in the afternoon like a lot of people I know will be doing.

So to keep myself busy over summer, I have complied a list of things to act as my summer bucket list - a list of all the things I am going to try and do in my 3 months off. I will give an update at the end of August to see how many I have actually managed to complete.

1) Go on a camping trip with a bunch of friends. 

2) Maintain my running - hopefully enter into a couple of races

3) Climb Scafell Pike - the tallest mountain in England - and have a picnic at the top. 

4) Take as many beach trips as possible. I blooming love the beach 

5) Walk or cycle the 'Guild Wheel' - For those of you that don't know, it's basically a 20+ mile route around the centre of my town that lots of people cycle or run around. 

6) Have an old school "girls night" - you know the one I mean gals: facemasks, films, pizzas, sleepovers - let take it back to 2005 ey? :P

7) Have a BBQ with all my besties from sixth form going on till the early hours of the morning.

8) Explore a city I have never been before. 

9) Have a MASSIVE water fight with my best friends. 

10) Document all my summer in a scrapbook full of pictures and memories to look back on. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this list! The thought of summer is keeping me going through these exams haha :) I've been meaning to do the Guild Wheel for ages too and still haven't got round to it - let's to it together this summer!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lily :D And haha yeah it's the only thing that is keeping me motivated to get through everything this next month. I would love to do the guild wheel with you, haven't ridden my bike in what seems like years and would be lovely to meet you too! :D We will have to get it arranged xx

      Delete

All comment welcome :)