Sunday 25 January 2015

I'm in a cute mood so here goes..

It is crazy how fast these past two years have gone, it has been a whole 2 years since I first started seeing Rob and time has flown by so quickly that it is scary. We've been through a lot and it has been one hell of an adventure.

It's crazy how much Rob has been there for as a lot has happened in the past two years, he's seen me through the best parts of my life and also the worst times of the life and I couldn't be more grateful for everything he has done for me. Here are my top 3 moments from our time together:

1) Our first holiday abroad together (Salou, Spain) 
After a year together we decided that we would take a holiday together and we spent hours and hours looking at potential different places to go and we eventually decided on Delfin Park Hotel, Salou, Spain and oh my god it was the best week of my life, I loved it so much. Just being able to sit back and relax in the sun and not having to worry about anything was perfect. We went just a couple of weeks after my end of year exams had finished and to be able to sit around and do absolutely nothing was so enjoyable and obviously the company was just perfect. 

Best week of my life

2) Rob's award evening
I mentioned this evening a couple of months back, Rob got so many trophies and awards for his running in 2014 and it was one of my proudest moment, along with him running the London Marathon back in April. The only downside of Rob's running is he literally goes for a run every single day and it means sometimes I don't get to see him as much as I would ideally like but if that is the only thing I can complain about then I think we're doing pretty well as a couple :P 

He's so handsome!!! 

3) Seeing my husband Olly Murs together
In August Rob and I bought tickets to a concert hosted by a local radio station Key103 where different acts perform and as we got tickets so early (Concert wasn't until December) the line-up hadn't been announced yet. I'd kept checking the website to see who was performing and it wasn't until a week before the concert that I found out Olly Murs was playing and was absolutely ecstatic! Me and Olly were made to be together, Olly and Molly, Molly Murs.. the names just go together don't they?! And to be able to share the concert with Rob was great too.. not sure he was too impressed though :P But luckily for Rob we are going to see Olly again in April together haha!! 

My baby <3 
 

I love him to the moon and back and hopefully we will be together for many many more years to come. So Rob, words cannot explain how lucky I am to have you are how much you mean to me, thank you for everything xxx

(Sorry for the soppiness guys)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)