Sunday 4 January 2015

New Years' Resolutions

I would like to start this blog by apologising about the writing challenge, I DID RUBBISH! I usually have lots to talk about and often hold back in my writing but over the last month I had complete writers block and also I have to admit, I completely forgot about the challenge most of the time and was too busy caught up with family events over the Christmas period. I hope everybody else had an enjoyable Christmas, I know I definitely did, I will post a few Christmas present snaps another day soon! :D

I have never been a fan of New Years' Resolutions as I am horrendous at keeping them so this year I am just setting myself one or two goals that I want to be able to say I have completed this time next year.

Firstly, I want to do well enough in my A-Level exams this year to get into my number one university which is Cumbria! Teaching is all I have ever wanted to do and to be able to get onto a course enabling me to do this would just be fantastic so my fingers are crossed.

Secondly, I want to take up running again. I went through a phase of running and being a member of a club a couple of years back which is how I met my wonderful Rob and I did actually really enjoy it so I want to pick this up again and see if I can run longer and quicker. I often think about running more but I always give up but I want to have the motivation to do better this time round and get more stamina. Anyone fancy being my personal trainer then give me a shout? :P

If anyone has any tips regarding running then let me know or leave a comment!

Moll x

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)