Monday 5 January 2015

Last day off

I go back to sixth form tomorrow after the most amazing winter break. Christmas was fantastic and so was my New Year. Thank you to everyone who was a part of my holiday and made it so brilliant.

Today was the last day of my holidays and I realised that I had left everything till the last minute like usual so to make sure that I got everything done that I needed to, I created a good old to-do list. I love lists and will make one at every opportunity haha, I love the feeling of ticking stuff along the way. Is this just me or do other people get enjoyment from this too?! What made my day even more productive was that my mum and sister were back to school today so I had the house to myself and could do things when I wanted and how I wanted.

My list was packed with various things such a homework, tidying, exercise, walking the dog and just getting all the final things sorted before heading back to school. What I thought would take me all day only lasted a morning because I tried to get everything done as soon as possible which means that now I have the remainder of the afternoon and evening off and it feels great that I am not rushing around late at night getting everything sorted.

This term though is where everything suddenly starts getting real. The run up to Christmas at sixth form is a bit slow and it doesn't really matter if you don't get your work in on time or haven't got much attention or motivation for a lesson but now things are getting serious. I have my final A Level exams EVER in just 5 months and I am already scared and freaking out over them. I have decided I am not leaving everything till the last few weeks but I am going to start my revision now and draw up a massive timetable for revision to make sure I do it properly. I've just invested in a large 2015 diary which will be my lifesaver these next few months making sure that I do the right amount of revision per subject. I am actually quite proud with how organised I have become recently - I always used to forget about homework, lose all my classwork and my folders used to be an absolute mess but now they are all neat and tidy and it is a God send.

I will keep you all updated with how revision and things is going (oooh lucky you) and any tips on the best revision tips and highly appreciated, I need as much help as I need.

Good Luck to everybody doing exams this year, I know lots of people at local collages have their mock exams in the next couple of weeks and I am sure you will all do fab, and if for whatever reason they don't go too well then believe me they aren't the end of the world.
Adios,
Moll xx




1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your exams! I am the same with to-do lists, don't worry. haha

    ReplyDelete

All comment welcome :)