Monday 26 January 2015

My first nomination for a tag..

Oooh this is exciting stuff, my first nomination for a tag goes to the incredibly beautiful and talented Lily over at www.jolihouse.com, check our her answers here. So thank you very much Lily :D 

1) What have you always wanted?  Did you ever get it, or are you still wishing?
To go to DisneyLand, my dream came true when I was 7 and then also when I was about 11. So yes it did come true and it was absolutely magical but I still want to go again so I am still wishing too.. 

2) If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
I'm pretty sure I would go back to being 7/8. I feel they would have been the best years with nothing to worry about at school, no exams or pressure to do well. Also, my mum and dad would have still been together which is also a bonus. 

3) What do you find uplifting?
Knowing that I genuinely have the best friends in the whole wide and knowing that no matter what I will always have the most supportive friends, family and boyfriend there for me through life's ups and downs. 

4) What’s the weirdest thing about you?
Interesting question.. hmm.. one thing that is slightly odd for my age group and where I am from is that I have an obsession with country music. I can mention some artists like Brad Paisley, Steve Holy and Blake Shelton at sixth form and no one would have a clue who they were yet they are all over my iTunes account! 

5) What’s the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Pretty sure it was me dreading getting back an RE essay that I did last week! I hate that subject so much, it just baggles my brain. 

6) When was the last time you bought something, and what was it?
The last time I bought something that wasn't food related was on Sunday and I went to a little cute shop with lots of crafty home items and I saw something which just grabbed my attention and I just had to get it. My friend is totally obsessed with owls and has a whole collection of owl items and so I picked up a little wooden owl sign with a cute quote written on it. Forgot to give it her today so fingers crossed she isn't reading my blog today or I will have totally ruined the surprise.. oops

7) Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks, or some looks for intelligence?
Definitely trade looks for intelligence. My sister is a little brainbox and I am always being compared to her. It's not that I don't put the time or the effort into my work, I just struggle with a lot of concepts in the lessons that I take, especially RE. 

8) Do you have a strong local accent?
I have a really weird accent and I am not to sure where it is from at all. There are a few people at my sixth form who don't believe that I was born in Preston and have lived there all my life because of my voice. I don't have a typically northern accent but I did when I was younger. At some point over time my voice changed though and I am not entirely sure why. 

9) What’s your favourite line from a film?
This is an easy one for me "life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get" from the film Forrest Gump. Not only is this one of my favourite films it is so true. Life can just spring things totally unexpectedly at you and you have to react whether good or bad and you never know what each day is going to bring. 

10)Have you ever been the subject of a rumour?
I've been quite lucky in the fact that I have never been the subject of a rumour that I can think of. I'm sure I will have been a subject in a petty little rumour as a kid but nothing springs to mind that has ever influenced me or hurt me. 

Thank you very much Lily for the nomination, I thoroughly enjoyed reading your answers and completing my first tag. Now for my questions: 

1) If you could describe your life with a film title what would it be?
2) If you could live anywhere in the world what would it be?
3) You can only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4) What is one goal for 2015?
5) You get to go on a £1000 shopping spree, which shop would you choose?
6) What is your go-to outfit?
7) Which of your parents are you most similar to?
8) What is your best childhood memory?
9) What are three things you can't live without?
10) Is there anything you regret in the last 12 months?

I've decided to nominate 4 people, but if you have any good answers to any questions then please share them below :) 

Rob ... http://robdanson.blogspot.co.uk/
Jade ... http://myfashionbagel.blogspot.co.uk/
Sarah ... http://tinkertaylor-x.blogspot.co.uk/
Scott ... http://the-lonely-blogger.blogspot.co.uk/

Have fun guys!! 





1 comment:

  1. I know you were just nominated for a tag! But I just nominated you for the liebster award, your welcome to leave your answers in the comments below my post if you'd like. Lovely answers for your tag above Molly haha,

    Gina x
    http://beautifulbrightlight.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/liebster-award-with-pictures.html

    ReplyDelete

All comment welcome :)