Monday 1 December 2014

31 day blogging challenge

This has been something that I have been wondering whether to do or not for a while now and the motivation to start has come from the beautiful Lily Kate France at www.jolihouse.com (check her blog out it is amazing and I read it pretty much every day and have done for a while!!) and it's to do a writing challenge where you have set things to talk about each day. Some will be done in detail and others just quick posts. This one I believe Lily found on Pinterest so here goes:



Day 1:  "Who is your best friend?"

I have the most amazing group of friends in the whole wide world and they are all special to me but there are two that stand out drastically and they are my boyfriend Robert Danson and bestie Jessica Gillibrand.
They both mean the absolute world to me and I cannot imagine life without them. There have been there through the good and the bad, the ups and the downs and I love them both to bits and all the memories they have given me xxx






"If you live to be 100 I hope to live to 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you"- 
Winnie The Pooh

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Molly! It makes me so happy that you enjoy reading my blog!
    Good luck with the challenge! Some questions can be a bit awkward and some are easier to write longer answers about than others, and I'm sure you'll do amazingly!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

All comment welcome :)