Thursday 11 December 2014

Day 10 - Are you holding a grudge?

Firstly, apologies for not doing the Day 10 writing challenge, I was a bit caught up yesterday with the gym, tidying my room (eww) and seeing the wonderful Rob! But here we go, day 11...

Are you holding a grudge?

The simple answer to this is I think is no.
I have held many grudges in my life before and found that they always drain my mood and dwelling on the issues just makes me feel worse. To be perfectly honest, I don't think holding a grudge gets you anywhere in life. Yes there are experiences in life that I have not enjoyed too well and people will always say or do stuff that gets you down but you have to just move on and let it go. I think since my dad left I have realised that there are much bigger problems going on in the world than someone insulting you and getting you down. I totally understand why some people hold grudges, especially those people who like to bottle everything up and not tell other people but sometimes you have to try and find the positives in the negative situations.


- On another note, I watched Frozen for the first time ever last week and WOW I just cannot get the songs out of my head and have watched it since. I have to thank Beth and Jess for introducing me to this wonderful film and at least now I know what the heck you are going on about when you suddenly burst into random song. How cute is Olaf?! Any of you guys want to get me a pet snowman for Christmas?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)