Thursday 11 December 2014

It's nearly Christmas!!

Just two more weeks!! 

Yesterday I watched Elf and it has got me completely wrapped up in Christmas spirit and I now cannot wait for my favourite time of the year. The run up to Christmas is always the best - the Christmas markets, the pretty lights, spending time with family and eating turkey yum!

Last weekend me, my mum and sister all put up the Christmas decorations, lit our advent candle and started preparation for the big day ahead of us. Digging out all the Christmas decorations whilst singing at the top of my voice to all the Christmas classics with my little sister is what symbolises the start of Christmas for myself. It's weird how each family has their own little traditions regarding Christmas. My sister never ever puts the lights on the Christmas tree, that has always been my job and it always will be or else there will be trouble. 

Just one or two Christmassy photos from around my house.. 
Baubles on the tree <3

Santa guards the presents well! 

And the tree is up!! 
Is everyone else in the Christmas spirit yet or is the gloomy rain and school putting a dampener on everything at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)