Wednesday 3 December 2014

Day 3 - first person I saw today

Wow, I hadn't realised just how hard this writing challenge would be and I am only up to day 3! Remembering that I actually have to blog even when I have nothing inparticular to write about is a bit of a weird feeling as It's not something I am used to and at the moment I have a massive case of writers block.

Day 3 writing challenge - "who was the first person you saw today?" 
Now today's prompt doesn't really lead me into being able to give a massive description and reason behind it. But the first people I saw were my mum and sister simultaneously. I don't usual see either of them before I go to college as they leave the house much earlier than I do. However, today they both decided to have a loud conversation outside my door whilst I was still sleeping so I very politely (ok maybe not so politely!) told them to shut up, move and let me sleep.. They did thank goodness. Now I don't know about you guys, but when I am awake before anyone else in the house (a very rare occasion I must admit) i try my very best to keep noise to the absolute minimum but obviously my mum and sister just decided to scream the house down at an unearthly hour!! Does this happen to other people to or is it just me?
Apart from family the first person I saw was a builder at my house who had come to repair the roof as some tiles fell off in previous stormy weather just above my room and it's letting all the cold in. Thankfully it's getting repaired just in time for the freezing cold temperatures otherwise I'd have frozen to death before Christmas.

My interview was absolutely nothing to have been worried about yesterday, everything went smoothly and fingers crossed the interviewers liked me and decide to offer me a place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)