Monday 1 December 2014

Best weekend

So this weekend has been one of the best by far and I have so many people to thank for it. 

Friday night was the end of mock exams and was also one of my best friends 18th birthday party which was insanely good! What looked like a really rough venue from outside was transformed into a lovely space inside with lights and balloons with an awesome DJ getting people on the dance floor and generally having a good time. It was great to celebrate Beth's birthday with all my favourite people and enjoying the food and drink with everyone. 



And then Saturday night was spent at Wesham Road Runners' presentation evening at the Clifton Arms Hotel in Lytham to celebrate all the hard work and dedication that the runners put in each and every week. It was a lovely evening with a 3 course meal (I had soup, chicken and apple   crumble) and then an evening of dancing to follow. Everyone was dressed up really smartly and looked lovely. I absolutely loved my outfit so thank you to Robs mum for getting it me :D I'm also so so proud of Rob for the trophies he won at the event, he's done brill! 



And then Sunday was mine and Robs annual big Christmas shop getting all the bits and pieces ready for Chrimbo so we headed to Liverpool One for the day and shopped till we dropped and then collapsed in Pizza Express for tea.

All in all in was a fantastic weekend but now I am ready to sleep for a week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)