Tuesday 10 February 2015

19th Birthday Weekend

Wow, 19 seems old!

It's weird how each year I get older and older but I still feel like a little kid without a care in the world. I need to start realising that I have exams in a few months (3 months and 8 days till my first one, not like I am counting or anything) and then I will be heading off to university fingers crossed. The grown-up world is scary!

Out in town with my work mates :)
Firstly, I want to say thank you so much for every single person who was involved in my birthday: those who wished me happy birthday, those who came to see me on the day and to those who came to my party. It was honestly one of the best weekends that I have ever had and I am so grateful to all of you.

To be honest with you, I really wasn't looking forward to my birthday, they seem less special as I get older and plus it was the first birthday without my dad being around and I still miss him tons. But in the end, it was perfect.

Saturday night I hired out a function room in a pub in the town centre and this was followed by going out around town in Preston city centre. I was joined by friends from sixth form, work and a few people I know from other various things too as well as Rob or course. It was great that so many people came out and celebrated with me, and I didn't get drunk at all (stuck to my lemonade all night) so I can still remember everything which is an added bonus.

A massive thank you to all my sixth form friends who clubbed together to get me some gorgeous heels, bag, Lush bath bombs and a special Olly Murs mug, I cannot thank you enough, you are all perfect!

On my actual birthday I had a nice relaxing day, it started with going out with breakfast followed by a short trip into town for a coffee. I then had my Granny come round for the afternoon and then went out to Pizza Express for tea - their pizzas are to die for. It was lovely day to end a fantastic weekend.

To think that by my next birthday I will have done all my exams, have had an amazing summer full of holidays and have started university is such a scary thought but I am so excited for everything and what the next year will bring.






1 comment:

All comment welcome :)