Monday 2 February 2015

'My Little Box' review

For Christmas my Gran got me a subscription for a surprise through my postbox every month. When I first received the present I was a little bit skeptical, all my other cousins had got something to open there and then and I just had a voucher with no idea what to expect, but wow it's amazing.
The service is called 'My Little Box' and they are delivered to your door each month with various different things inside. You have no idea when in the month your parcel will arrive which is an added bonus as it is a complete surprise when you get home.

I thought I would share with you my January box entitled 'energy box' as I absolutely love it and it's brilliant. The presentation is wonderful with each thing inside decorated in a bag or ribbon adding a bit more sparkle to the gift.

Inside the box the first thing that I found was a magazine entitled 'my little world' with interview, hair tutorials, recipes etc. inside. I also got given a small exercise calender/journal so I can record what I have fitness-wise each day.

Then there a little bag underneath with some beauty products in it:
Firstly, there was some nail varnish from Nailsinc which is a beautiful deep red (tate colour) which is great as I have a bright red nail varnish but something a bit darker is great as we are still in winter and I am not yet ready to make the transition into bright nail colours all the time at the moment.
Also, there was some Talika Photo-Hydra Day lotion which has worked wonders for the skin on my face, in this winter weather I usually find my skin goes really dry but this lotion is so hydrating and feels so soft and the effect lasts a long time.
The final product in the bag was an energising mist from My Little Beauty themselves. I have used this for just over a week now just after I have woken up and it smells beautiful and gets me ready for the day ahead and leaves my skin with a nice glow (that sounds really cheesy but it's true).

Then the final thing that was in my little box was a gym bag which will come in so handy for my gym trips instead of just taking an old shopping bag with stuff crammed into it.
beauty products

calender and magazine
gym bag




I thoroughly recommend the 'My Little Box' subscription to anyone, whether for yourself or as a gift to someone. I know what as soon as my subscription runs out I will be renewing my subscription myself as I love the little surprise through the door and I cannot wait for my February box to be delivered any day now :D

http://www.mylittlebox.co.uk/home

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)