Thursday 12 February 2015

Down days

It appears I've got the January blues.. but in February.

You know when you just have those generally bad days and feel down without any real reason? Well that's been me these last couple of days. No matter how much I try to cheer myself up or distract myself, this sense of sadness just hasn't disappeared. Things that usually make me happy just aren't doing the same this week and I don't understand why, even Olly Murs hasn't managed to cheer me up so I know that I'm down.

I'm used to being the person that tries to make other people feel better when they are feeling down and it just feels weird being in their shoes :( I don't know what's caused it all recently, whether it's lack of sleep, the pressures of school, my mum being out of the house more and me being alone or my supposedly best friend seeming to ignore me 100% of the time for no apparent reason at all. Lets just hope that whatever it is, it sorts itself out and makes me happy again.

I have the best group of friends in the whole entire world, but I can't help but feel alone and worthless. It's really messing with my head and I can't concentrate in lessons and I feel my mind wandering. I'm just hoping I'm feeling a bit better at the weekend so I can just relax and enjoy the half term holiday.

Anyway, sorry for the depressing post, just wanted to get it off my chest a bit, feel a bit better now for just writing this. I will try a much happier post next time I blog!

Moll xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)