Sunday 8 March 2015

7 places I want to visit before I die

Travelling has always been a major interest of mine, whether just locally, around the country or abroad. I have been lucky to have visited a lot of countries but they have all been in Europe. By the time I die I want to have visited so many more places and see what the other corners of the world have to offer. 
So here goes, places I want to visit:

1) Kenya (I really really really want to go on a safari, only problem is I'd need injections to go and they scare me *cries*)

2) Sydney, Australia

3) Skiathos, Greek Island (where Mamma Mia was filmed)

4) New York

5) Bora Bora 

6) The Phi Phi Islands (pretty much because Rob's cat is called Fifi and they sound the same haha ... oh and it looks like paradise)
So yeah if anyone has a bucket load of money that they don't know what to do with then please donate kindly for the 'Molly travels the world' fund! ... no?... hmm worth a try!

*none of the above photos are my own - obviously, as I haven't visited them yet*

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to all of those places! Except for sydney, because I live there. And I can definitely say that it is just a pretty in real life as in the pictures. Hope your molly travels the world fund, gets you somewhere soon,

    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's number 7 MollMoll?!

    ReplyDelete

All comment welcome :)