Monday 23 March 2015

General chit-chat post

Only one more school week to go and then we have finished for Easter and get two weeks off and I cannot wait. However, after that I only have a month and 5 days until my first exam. It's scary how quickly my time at sixth form has gone by and that in September I will be starting a new adventure in the form of university.

But for now, I am absolutely loving the spring weather that we have had here in the North of England recently. My mood is instantly lifted when it gets to summer and the sun is shining. I might even brave some shorts and dresses without tights soon if the good weather continues. Don't get me wrong I love living in England but the weather is absolutely rubbish and it's the first thing I would change. I just want more sun!!!

Talking of sun, me and Rob have decided to book another trip away, we're planning on going to Majorca in October so that Rob can run a half marathon over there. It means we get a nice long weekend together in sun sun sun!! Cannot believe though that Rob is wanted to go alllllllllll the way to another country just to run 13 miles though. :P It should be really good though, we're going with a bunch of people from his running club who are some of the nicest people I have met  I cannot wait though, I love holidays.. got my countdowns all set and everything :D


Today I tried something different with my running and actually went off road and through the woods that I live near. Recently the woods have been really wet and muddy so now that the sun has been shining and the mud has dried up a bit I thought I would give it a go and I found it so much better than just a normal road run, it made for a nice change of scenery even if I did get chased by 2 dogs half the way there. Anyone go running much and got any tips for not getting bored half way through? I get quite bored just running around the same roads each time I go out, and I've only just really started. Anyone get any tips they will be greatly appreciated! Also, do you prefer running by yourself or with a buddy?


Adios guys, will speak soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)