Tuesday 3 March 2015

And in 5 years time...

Carrying on from my last post talking about the past and the future I've come with a list (we all love lists right?!) of the .... things I want to have achieved in the next 5 years:

1. Have done well enough in my A-Levels to get into the University of Cumbria
2. To have graduated from said university
3. To be in a teaching job - not too fussed what type in the short term
4. To finally own a car - preferably a small pink one but beggars can't be choosers
5. Own two rabbits called Flopsy and Fumbles *cute*
6. Have a house and have it all decorated like a proper interior designer making it look all adulty and grown-up like
7. Have taken Rob to Switzerland because it is the most beautiful place in the whole wide world
8. Gone on a hot air balloon flight
9. Know a lot more than 'Bonjour' in French
10. This blog being more successful and reaching a wider audience
11. Be able to last more than 2 hours without my room being a tip
12. Go on a proper skydive (Maybe! Undecided yet, think I would bottle it)
13. Be able to run more than 10 minutes without feeling I am about to die
14. Maybe even be engaged.. who knows what the future brings?
15. Have happiness, true proper happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)