Monday 2 March 2015

Memories - what makes them special?

I spend my whole life in the past: what I could have done better, what days I enjoyed most, what I would change if I could start over again etc. And so many people tell you not to live in the past but to look forward to what the future may bring but I say 'screw that'.

The past is the only thing that you are certain of, for all you know your future may be shocking and there may you may not be your happiest for a few months - I know I definitely felt that way this time last year. But the past always has so many fantastic memories that you can look back on and feel happy. Memories allow you to be transported back into a time when you were so content and things felt perfect. You can remember all the laughs you had and people who you may not have seen for a while.

It got me thinking what makes memories so special and the answer is obviously the people that you spend it with. Not one of my favourite memories has been of just me, it's been times that I have spent with the people that I care about most: my family, friends and of course Rob. It doesn't matter where you are, what the weather's like, what you're doing, but as long as you're surrounded by people you love I will guarantee you will look back on that time and cherish the memory forever.

But the thing is, moments end but memories will stay forever and I can't wait to make more memories with the people I love. Who knows what the future will hold.

Moll xx









No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)