Tuesday 17 March 2015

I'm not ready to grow up

Growing up is one of those things that is inevitable, it happens to everyone and I freakin hate that!!

I wish I could have stayed 8 years old forever, life was brilliant back them. When you're 8 all that matters is having trainers that flash when you stamp your foot and the hardest thing is finding Wally! Those were the good old days ey?

I am one of the most childish immature people in the world and I am just not ready to move on with life. I don't want to have to finish sixth form, or go to uni and move away from Preston. I'm just not ready to be independent with no one to rely on - I can't even remember to feed my fish every day for God's sake, how am I going to cope by myself every day at uni?!

I'm not ready to do all the 'adult things'. Having to work full time, do everything myself and pay for boring things like water and electricity and not just clothes and holidays. I know it will obviously get much much easier when it's actually happening but right now I still feel very much a child at heart and it feels like I'm growing up too quickly and I didn't appreciate my childhood enough, it was the best ever.

I'm happy with the way things are at the minute and I don't like not knowing what the future will look like. What if I don't like what happens? I wish there was a magic pill you could take that kept you like Peter Pan and you never grow up


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comment welcome :)